About Me

My photo
I am usually typing on a computer most of the day, but today I am trying my hand at a new project: My 2011 365-Day Photo Journey. I gained a love for photography when I was required to take a fine arts class for college--I chose photography. The course required a lot of work--Professor Loehr saw to that--but it opened my eyes to a new world. It's been many years since I took that class and I don't know how much I actually remember, but following Laura Delagal's 365 Photo Journey and watching my niece's love for taking pictures has peeked my interested in photography again. Although I don't have a professional camera, I did receive a really nice Sony digital (point-and-shoot) camera from my sweetie for Christmas this year. Going through some difficult times in my life, I thought that undertaking my own 365-day photo journey might be a way to relieve a little stress and have some fun with my new toy. Through this journey I will capture some of life's joy and its pain, but I will also be able to refocus the lens of my life on the many wonderful things that God has created. Well, here goes. Wish me luck!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 88 - 3/29/2011

Dottie B. feeding Kellyanne
My daughter Kelly brought my granddaughter (Kellyanne) to campus today to for show and tell.  lol  The divisional secretaries always eat lunch in the caf on Tuesdays and I told Kelly that this would be a great to bring Kellyanne to campus.  I would buy her lunch and we could let everone see Kellyanne at the same time.  It worked out great!  Becky and Dottie had a great time holding the baby and feeding her and talking to her. Kellyanne was just eyeing everyone and everything.


Kellyanne seemed to enjoy her visit to SHC.  At least she didn't misbehave on campus like her mother did when she was a student there.  lol   You'd better hope that this little lady doesn't follow in your footsteps, Kelly girl.  :-)

5 comments:

  1. You can tell how much everyone loves and enjoys to hold Kellyanne!:) I love seeing updated pictures of her and watch her grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dottie is enjoying this moment.it shows on her face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a beautiful baby. I bet you are so proud of her. This kind of situation reminds me of my mother-in-law when we first visited her at her work. She was all over the place showing every co-worker of her our cuddle bug...LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet that your daughter brought her to meet your colleagues!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was nice your coworkers were able to meet your little pride and joy! She's adorable. Babies bring out the best in everyone.

    Btw: I really like your note and couldn't agree more. We become friends all across the globe even though most of us will never meet. I love that about blogging.

    ReplyDelete