About Me

My photo
I am usually typing on a computer most of the day, but today I am trying my hand at a new project: My 2011 365-Day Photo Journey. I gained a love for photography when I was required to take a fine arts class for college--I chose photography. The course required a lot of work--Professor Loehr saw to that--but it opened my eyes to a new world. It's been many years since I took that class and I don't know how much I actually remember, but following Laura Delagal's 365 Photo Journey and watching my niece's love for taking pictures has peeked my interested in photography again. Although I don't have a professional camera, I did receive a really nice Sony digital (point-and-shoot) camera from my sweetie for Christmas this year. Going through some difficult times in my life, I thought that undertaking my own 365-day photo journey might be a way to relieve a little stress and have some fun with my new toy. Through this journey I will capture some of life's joy and its pain, but I will also be able to refocus the lens of my life on the many wonderful things that God has created. Well, here goes. Wish me luck!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

10/16/2011

Kellyanne
These days everything Kellanne grabs hold of goes in her mouth.  So I couldn't manage to get a pic of her without one of her toys in the way.  Oh well, I think she's cute with a toy or without a toy obstructing her face.  lol

She came to spend the night with me Saturday night, and it's amazing how much she is growing.  She's so close to crawling.  She will get up on her knees and rock back and forth.  Then, she will put one knee forward, but can't quite figure out what to do next.  So, she sits down and rolls this will or that.  Kellyanne also wants to walk.  She tries to pull up on me leg or grab my hands to pull herself up.  I believe that she will probably walk and crawl very soon.

We had a good time and I missed her when her mother came to pick her up to go home.  I'm looking forward to my next visit with my baby girl! 

4 comments:

  1. This is such a fun time with a little one. They grow up so fast,so cherish each moment. She is just as cute as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Cheryl,

    howdy, howdy!!! hope all is well...it's been so long since I've last visited here...:)

    Your precious is getting big already and so pretty and very cute....hmm, where did time go? :)

    noreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been thinking about you recently and thought I would stop be to wish you rich blessings for 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheryl, Can I just say....I have really missed you around Bloggerland! I do hope all is well. Have a blessed 2012.

    Thank you for your notes and for keeping me in prayer. Isn't it wonderful the friendships that are made through the computer that could never be made in real life because of distance? Anyway...just wanted to pop in and say, "hello."

    ReplyDelete